martedì 3 settembre 2013

Teaser Tuesday #43

Ed ecco di nuovo la rubrica settimanale Teaser Tuesday, creata dal blog Should Be Reading, che si divide in poche, semplici fasi:
1_ prendi il libro che stai leggendo
2_ apri una pagina a caso
3_ scrivi un breve brano (stando attenti a non spoilerare)
4_ scrivi titolo e autore

Some magics never change. Blood is one of them.
He blinked and recoiled, then slapped me, open-palmed. This time I didn't even bother to get up, but lay curled on the ground and said nothing. My blood on his hands; even better.
"We are the Order!" he snapped. "We watch you people all the time, we are everywhere! Can you begin to image our power?"
I laughed despite myself. "So powerful," I exlaimed through hysterical bursts of breath, "you can't even kill Bakker by yourself. You need to get us to do your work for you. We know. We heard your voice inside our mind, when you whispered into the phone. You are an infestation in our skin, a worm in our flesh. You're part of us.Think about that the next time you shoot us!"
 - A madness of angels, Kate Griffin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento